Magnus Chase and the Hammer of Thor

 By: Annika Raj

Ok, a couple of things,

I wanted to let you know that this is the second book in a series and I'm writing about it because I forgot some of the details from the first book. Secondly, I haven't read the full book yet so I'm not sure of the ending. 

DO YOU LIKE PERCY JACKSON? DO YOU LIKE RICK RIORDAN ONE OF THE GREATEST AUTHORS OF ALL TIME? DO YOU LIKE CRAZY MYTHOLOGY?

Well then read the series, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard! 

Magnus Chase is the story of a teenager named Magnus Chase who defeats a fire giant and dies...and then gets revived and goes to the Norse afterlife for heroes. He meets a plethora of wacky characters and he has to stop Ragnarok from happening by strengthening the chains that bound Fenris Wolf. These books focus on Norse Mythology, while The Kane Chronicles series focuses on Egyptian mythology and the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series focuses on Greek and Roman mythology.  

(This is Magnus by the way)

I really enjoy this series because I enjoy mythology and the Percy Jackson series. Rick Riordan is an amazing author and I'd suggest anything by him! But read this book first!

Comments

Popular Posts

Things To Do While You Are Stuck At Home

Kids: Masterminds

FEATURED POST: Adults: Never Split the Difference